Carrying your programs with you and being able to work, navigate, or play anywhere is very simple nowadays thanks to the power and capacity of the laptops that we currently find in the market. If you want to leap the most comfortable mobility, we leave you some advice about this as well as a comparison of laptops with three models of different profiles and high valuation among consumers.
Comparison chart of best laptop
ASUS F555YA-XX038T – 15.6 “laptop (AMD E1-7010, 4 GB of RAM, 500 GB hard drive, integrated graphics card, Windows 10)
- It has an AMD E1 7010 processor and 4 GB of RAM so that you can install and use several programs at once. On the other hand, the internal memory it brings is 500 GB, so it is capable of storing many multimedia files and documents.
- If you want a laptop for video editing or to run high-end games, you should check other options on the Internet. However, buyers recommend it for office use, HD video playback, and not very demanding applications.
- Thanks to its Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies, you will have excellent wireless connectivity in this laptop for data transfer without wires.
Acer Aspire E 15 E5-573-38EK – 15.6 ” Notebook (Intel Core i3-4005U, 6 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD Disk, Windows 10), Red and Black – QWERTY Keyboard English
- It is a laptop with a 15.6-inch screen so that you will see in it various images and videos with the right size. In addition to this, we mention that it brings an Intel Core i3-4005U and 6 GB of RAM, which guarantees speed in applications and games of medium demand.
- You need to bring a CD, DVD or Blu-ray player, so that the user can play discs on it, without having to buy an external optical drive.
- It incorporates in its design an HD webcam and stereo speakers, so you can easily communicate with Skype with your friends or colleagues.
HP 255 G4 – 15.6 “Laptop (AMD E1-6015, 4GB of RAM, 500GB HDD, Windows 10) Black – Spanish QWERTY Keyboard
- It comes with an AMD E1-6015 dual-core processor and 4 GB of RAM so that it can perform several tasks at once. Besides, this computer brings Windows 10, so you don’t have to install it separately.
- It is missing that it brings Displayport since it only comes with ports such as Ethernet, HDMI, VGA, and USB; however, most people are satisfied with its connectivity.
- It has an LED screen with which you can watch HD images so that you will enjoy your favorite movies and series much better.
What are the best laptops in 2020?
The key to any computer is its processing capacity. Therefore it is necessary to evaluate both the type of processor installed in the equipment and the RAM available and adjust it according to our needs.
In case we use programs that need more capacity, it will be necessary to spend more and bet on higher power processors. In any case, at a similar cost, it is always better to bet on more powerful equipment, although without losing sight of your real needs.
Another critical issue of a laptop is the screen. A lousy laptop screen can be a source of headaches, literally speaking. It is, therefore, appropriate to opt for products with LED screens, less aggressive and lower consumption, with a high screen resolution and a size around 15.6 inches of the standard for the notebook as little. If we need it, there are models with larger screens, although at a higher cost. You should never accept equipment that does not already offer HD screens or near that resolution.
To conclude, it is always important to review the connectivity options offered by the laptop. Among these options, you should not miss the Wifi to surf the network or the USB ports in sufficient numbers to connect what we need (memory devices, mice, keyboards, printers, etc.). If the laptop also includes Bluetooth connectivity and other inputs or ports such as HDMI for image output, much better. In any case, as we said at the beginning, consider your needs when choosing.
The laptop ASUS F555YA-XX038T is equipped with an AMD E1 – 7010, new generation dual-core, which is complemented by a RAM 4 gigas and high speed and a hard disk 500 gigabytes of RAM for your data, standing in the mid-range low by power, for simple jobs.
The connectivity of the equipment is based on three USB ports, an SD card slot, and wireless connection, both Wifi and Bluetooth so that it is on the market line in this aspect. Its 15.6-inch LED display offers adequate resolution while saving battery life.
The team also stands out for its lightweight, despite the screen size as well as offering a battery with an approximate duration of about 4 hours under normal conditions.
Acer Aspire E15
If you need a laptop with more capacity than usual, the Acer E15 model of Do can be an exciting alternative.
This equipment mounts an Intel Core i3-4005U dual-core processor powered with 6 gigabytes of high-speed RAM, which places it in the middle market area for processing capacity.
However, it has 500 gigabytes of hard disk, although given the connectivity options it has, such as its three USB ports, its card reader, or its DVD recorder help to have more storage if necessary. It has image output through both HDMI and VGA, so it is compatible with older projectors and equipment.
HP 255 G4
The HP 255 G4 model offers an adequate balance between power and adjusted price for those users who wish to remain active wherever they go. For this, they have the capacity of their AMD E1-6015 processor, accompanied by 4 gigabytes of RAM and an average hard disk capacity with 500 gigabytes of capacity.
Its 15.6-inch LED-backlit display features the HDA anti-glare system, which helps you see better and reduce the visual load on your eyes, even in prolonged work sessions.
As for its connectivity, in addition to Wifi options, the product incorporates SD card reader, four high-speed USB ports, and a high-quality HDMI port for image output, so that you can have multiple options for uploading files and everything you need.