A laptop is essential to work and recreation instrument since it allows us to develop various tasks from the place you want and with the convenience of not depending on an outlet. Besides, these types of computers allow easy transport because they are usually light and compact. In this sense, it is essential to know its fundamental characteristics well before making the purchase, such as its dimensions, screen, and battery life.
Currently, you are going to get many brands in the market, and one of the most recommended is Toshiba, which has several models of best Toshiba laptops for gaming available. However, this time we want to focus on the most prominent. The Toshiba C55-C-1RZIt has a 4 GB RAM, a 750 GB hard drive, and a 15.6″ screen. Another attractive model is the Toshiba Satellite CL10-C-102, which has an 11.6″ display and a 2 GB RAM.
Comparison Chart Of The Best Toshiba Laptop For Gaming
Toshiba C55-C-1RZ – 15.6 “Laptop (Intel Celeron N3050, 4GB RAM, 750GB Hard Drive, WiFi, Bluetooth, Windows 10) White
- This model has a 750 GB hard drive so that you can store more information. Its RAM is 4 GB, which allows you to perform several tasks simultaneously without freezing. As if that were not enough, it has a 15.6 “screen.
- The computer is slightly larger than the other recommended models, which can be inconvenient if you are looking for a more compact model that you can carry from one place to another constantly.
- It stands out among the others on the list for its storage capacity and battery, which can last up to 7 hours and 30 minutes without having to connect it.
Toshiba Satellite CL110-B-103 – 11.6 “Laptop (Intel Celeron N2840, 2 GB of RAM, 32 GB, Windows 8.1), Silver
- It has a screen of 11.6″ and a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels so that you will have sharp and high-quality images. Its battery provides enough autonomy to use it for hours without the need to connect it to electricity.
- This computer has a reduced storage space since it has 2 GB RAM and a 32 GB hard disk, so it is recommended to use an external one.
- Its size makes this model stand out among the others on our list since it is smaller and more comfortable to transport because it is light and thin.
Toshiba Satellite C55D-C-166 – Portable (Quad-Core AMD E1-7010 with AMD Radeon R2 graphics, 4 GB DDR3L RAM, 500 GB Hard Disk, Windows 10)
- It has a functional storage capacity, its hard disk is 500 GB, while its RAM is 4 GB. Also, this model has a widescreen so you can observe your work since it measures 15.6″.
- Some users have stated that a CD or DVD drive is needed. However, you could choose to buy a laptop and use it externally if you require it.
- It is the lightest on our list, weighs 2.2 kilograms, so you will not make much effort to mobilize it. Also, its RAM can be expanded up to 16 GB.
What Are The Best Toshiba Laptop For Gaming Of 2020?
A laptop is a perfect complement to work or have fun in mobility. Current models offer as much power as any desktop PC, with nothing to envy in terms of image quality, sound, or performance. If you also choose models of a good brand as it happens with Toshiba laptops, your purchase will surely be successful. To achieve this, we present our comparison of Toshiba laptops, from which we have extracted three models, along with the guidelines that you should consider to make a good purchase.
When it comes to laptops, the processor is one of the keys. The more powerful it is, the more we can do. For simple uses such as browsing, a simple processor is enough, while if we want to use office suites or more complex programs, it will be necessary to bet on higher capacity processors.
We keep talking about capacity. In this case, this is memory and storage. These two elements are the feet on which the processor rests to function, and, like this, they must also be adjusted to offer excellent performance. In the case of storage, we have the advantage that through the USB ports, we can extend it to what we need.
To conclude, related to the above, let’s talk about connectivity. The connectivity of the equipment can be physical or wireless. In the physical case, the USB ports must not be missing. It is advisable also to have HDMI ports, audio output, or Ethernet connection, among others. In the wireless aspect, it is evident that WiFi is essential, being the most modern possible, while Bluetooth connectivity is highly recommended to connect your mobile or tablet easily.
The computer laptop Toshiba C55-C-1RZ is a model with a conventional size screen about 15 inches LED type with excellent visibility. To provide adequate processing, the device mounts an Intel Celeron N3050 dual-core 1.6 GHz processor that is supported in a 4 gigabyte RAM to offer a medium-capacity environment in terms of operation.
The available storage is 750 gigabytes of hard disk, also having USB ports where you can mount external storage devices.
These ports also allow you to make conventional HDMI or VGA connections, having WiFi connectivity with which to access the network without problems. It is something that is complemented with the Bluetooth 4.0 system to connect your mobile or what you need without wires.
Toshiba Satellite CL110-C-102
Riding between the tablet and the PC, this model offers an exciting alternative for those who do not need excessive processing capacity or want to carry weight. Still, they have a small tablet to work comfortably.
For them, this product has a conventional full keyboard and an ultrabook format to work with total comfort. The equipment has functional processing capacity for necessary uses, thanks to an Intel Celeron N2840 processor mounted with 2 gigabytes of RAM. As for storage, this equipment has a 32-gigabyte SSD Flash disk, perhaps short of capacity but high-speed.
However, as always, you can expand it using the ports included in the device, with a USB 2.0 and another 3.0. This connectivity is completed with the usual high-speed WiFi access, regardless of the rest of the ports that drain the battery and add weight, designed for users who need it.
Toshiba Satellite C55D-C-166
The Toshiba Satellite C55D-C-166 model is a new step in the Satellite range that has been offering adequate performance and excellent performance in typical demand applications for many years. This model has been designed to improve multimedia performance so that the equipment has a full operation.
For this, it has an AMD E1-7010 processor combined with an ATI graphics card, so that the performance at both the graphic and processing levels is more than guaranteed. It helps the 4 gigabytes of RAM and the 500 gigabytes of hard disk, with which to have more workspace and storage than adequate for any use.
This excellent work also helps its connectivity via WiFi and Bluetooth as being able to have all the traditional ports and connect all those peripherals that you need.